Welcome!

Welcome to the Blog of a Skirmish wargamer! I hope you enjoy reading it!



All my rule sets are freely downloadable from our club website's Downloads page





If you need to contact me my E-Mail address is richardbradley5@gmail.com







Tuesday 22 March 2011

New Rules Version!

Hi there!

I have just redone the points system in the Medieval Skirmish rules used in the game below!

These are available at: Sword and Dagger rules, version 1a

I did the last version in an attempt to steer players into choosing more typical troop types armoured in a typical way.
This was a mistake! - I have realised the points system did not work so well for some lesser known forces, so I have simplified it and made the points more relative to my perceptions of how good the figures are in a game.

I hope this works, and I humbly apologise for my gross error!!

If you feel you need anything else adding or changing, in any of my rules, please contact me!

War is hell, isn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment