Welcome!

Welcome to the Blog of a Skirmish wargamer! I hope you enjoy reading it!



All my rule sets are freely downloadable from our club website's Downloads page





If you need to contact me my E-Mail address is richardbradley5@gmail.com







Saturday 2 September 2023

Border Reiver 2023

 Today, our club was off (Boo-hiss) - but the excellent Border Reiver show was on! (Yay!) - as ever at Gateshead International Arena just south of Newcastle upon Tyne.

For once, I managed to get there in good time and meet up with some others from our club. I was hoping to get some nice shineys before the hordes arrived!

Ian (right) kindly paid my admission fee!

The Reivers, demanding payment, obviously!

The Traders:

Eagle Figures


The Border Reivers club recruitment booth!
Sarissa Precision


Colonel Bill's Wargames Depot

The Pit Gaming shop(?)

(Uncertain who these are)



Ah, the excellent Dave Thomas! (I got some Oathmark Dwarves from here!)

Andy and the Last Valley (I got lots more terrain from him today!)


New stuff, a canal!


Galloping Major


Empires at War


Sheppey Models

A nice display I have seen before of 13th century re-enactors gear.


2 Nice ladies selling lovely cakes! (True Artisan)


Graham's Wuerkshoppe
Dave Lanchester Books


Pendraken

(?) Shiny games



Bow and Blade
Faux Geek
The Bring and Buy!

ABC Brushes
Phoenix Game Studio
The Games:

Contemptable Little Wargames club - Stuart Climpson - Bot War


Paddy Stephenson: Battle of Waterloo DBM.
Westerhope Wargames Group: Semi Flat 7Years war.



...and in 15mm!
Something to do with dice: Blood on the water.

Gotham to Samaria: Dropfleet Commander.

John Blenkey: Always above.

Whitley Bay 3-D Gamers Sword and Spear Romans v Gauls.


Forlorn Hope Wargames group: 10mm Falklands war.

South East Northumberland Wargames: Xenos Rampant...Weird World War.

Neither games or Traders, my good friends Lawrence and Phil!
Tyneside Wargames Club: Egyptian v Sea Peoples 10mm Naval.


Leeds Wargames Club - 'The Lyrian Job' Battletech Alpha Strike



(Unsure about this)
South Tyneside Tabletop Gaming Club - Spartacus- Gladiatorial combat.


So, that was what I saw!. My apologies if I missed anyone or got the ID wrong, let me know in the comments with any corrections!

Many thanks to the Border Reivers, Traders and Game putter onners! Your hard work paid off to produce a fantastic show! - Well done!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the pictures, thoroughly enjoyed the browse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! It was a fun show to be at, and I overspent...!!!!

      Delete