Welcome!

Welcome to the Blog of a Skirmish wargamer! I hope you enjoy reading it!



All my rule sets are freely downloadable from our club website's Downloads page





If you need to contact me my E-Mail address is richardbradley5@gmail.com







Monday 8 February 2016

Muster on the Parade ground 2016

A new type of show is being run in Stockton on 9th July 2016. It's called 'Muster on the Parade ground'

Full details are on the link above. It is very much emphasising Participation games over the 'Buy and Fly' sort of show we are all used to!

I will be there doing a post for this blog, like I do for Battleground. I hope anyone able will help support this show in one way or another?

It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think it will definitely be worth giving a try!

1 comment: