Welcome!

Welcome to the Blog of a Skirmish wargamer! I hope you enjoy reading it!



All my rule sets are freely downloadable from our club website's Downloads page





If you need to contact me my E-Mail address is richardbradley5@gmail.com







Friday 31 December 2010

A very Happy New Year to all our readers!


 Greetings!


Well, 2010 is almost over - at least in England! - Thats the end of the Naught-ees! - 2013 will be the beginning of the Teen-ees, then the Twenties, Thirties et al.
This leaves the problem of what to classify 2011 and 2012?
My thought is that perhaps they should be the one-tees, or (with the Tories alliance in power) possibly the Want-ees!!!

What do you think?

Well, Whatever - Make it a good New Year - and endeavour to be happy in it!

(One thing I have learned in my years is that all people really want out of life is to BE HAPPY - and have the likelyhood of being reasonably happy for the foreseeable future.
Of course, this means different things to different people, and we all have different conditions to meet to achieve said happiness!)


(Pics courtesy of Icanhazcheezeburger.com)
Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year, and all the best in 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Richard! Hopefully see you down the club more this year.Maybe even for a game!

    ReplyDelete