Hi everyone!
I took some pictures of traders and players at todays (19/09/2026) 'Border Reiver' show held at the Nissan factory Sports and Leisure centre near Sunderland.
Traders:
Andy (the proprietor) selling trees to Paul from our club!
As the sign says...Mardav Miniatures
I asked the nice people which company this was, but its just him and his wife selling off his collection!!!
Dave Thomas (specialises in 28mm Plastic- he always has a massive selection!)
I appear to have passed through a trans-dimensional portal...!
My friends, Tony and Phil from our club
Aww, a wee doggie! Very friendly!
The Games:
My club, Tyneside Wargames Club's Battle of Chaeronea 86BC
South East Northumberland Wargames - No Mean City/Traitors Toll
Border Reiver Wargames Society - Hex Wars Lord of the Rings
Ardhammer - Napoleonics(Huge 24ft table)
I tried a couple of low level pics.
Untamed Sword - Chronopia
My friends from Westerhope Wargames club with their usual end of table display!
A Sudan Colonial battle!
Whitley Bay 3D Gamers - Trafalgar
More low level pics!
The Bring and Buy/Flea market?:
So, that was today's show! Bigger than Border Reiver (1) and a nice size, they had the Bring and buy upstairs, and there was a nice little cafe where our lads had lunch...
I look forwards to the next one, and I would like to extend my thanks to all the Traders and players for their efforts, and to Border Reiver wargames club for another excellent little show!
It looks like you all had a grand day, some great looking games. The Chaeronea game was a stunner.
ReplyDeleteCheers Paul, I will be sure to let our lads know!
DeleteLooks to have been a belter of a day, games, vendors and B&B what else do you need, your chaps set up looked impressive, I really need to try and fit in a visit to one of the many great shows you guys have in the UK on my next trip over there!
ReplyDeleteCheers! I am sure you would enjoy one of our shows, though Border Reiver is one of the smaller ones in the UK!
DeleteI am glad the new venue is working out - I will hopefully get along next year
ReplyDeleteMe too, thanks for commenting!
Delete